- Revised request time lowered from 30 trial and assignment days to 45 dissertation days to 14 and 30 days respectively
- A customer cannot seek a review unless the order is marked as complete
- Funds cannot be reimbursed if the client has marked the work as completed
- Any unreleased funds will be provided to the writer within 21 days of the completion of the task to guarantee the writer’s labour is compensated.
These terms and conditions of use of our website and our services. LEGAL WRITTEN ARE LEGALLY BINDING WRITTEN BELOW.
- The continuing usage of our essay writing services is an agreement to all terms and conditions of participation.
- You have the legal age and ability to conclude this agreement.
- You agree to our terms on refund and cancellation.
- You shall use our customised written and research services as specified in our terms of service.
- The custom papers should only be used as guides, for research or study purposes. We grant no implicit or otherwise approval to copy, in all or in whole, the customised written papers we submit to you and we shall not be responsible for any damage arising from such unauthorised use of our products.
- That we appreciate your privacy and accept that we do not divulge private data unless obliged by law.
Services Not Reimbursable
Our services cannot be reimbursed. Therefore, we give no implicit or explicit guarantees that the completed orders are reimbursable. Any discrepancies among the products you get should be rectified by applying for revision.
However, if it considers proper, the corporation may reimburse any goods or service in part in full. These returns are nonetheless subject to our terms and conditions of refund. This policy applies exclusively to finished work. Funds deposited on your account and not reserved for a specific order will be reimbursed upon your request.
Failure to Pay
It may suspend or close Client’s account and withdraw customer access to this website for failure to pay the fee charged by either cancelling your credit or debit card, making an incorrect chargeback, or using any other means to deny our authors due recompense. Any requests for reimbursement should be made using the dispute button on the order page. We might also seek institutional action against non-payment of dues.
No Funds Return
The customer accepts that no refunds may be issued when using the “To complete the order, mark the order as finished” option and pay the writer for a certain order. The customer must ensure that they have reviewed the work and that no adjustments are required. Extra editing charges apply when the customer needs to have further work done on an order after payment is made available.
Methods of Payment
All payments are securely processed via a payment portal for third parties. The usage of third parties may impose additional charges and conversation costs in the currency. Currently, payments are accepted through a) PayPal b). bank transfer, and UPI systems
Circumvention of our Compensation Rights
When utilising our services, you must recognise that when you pay a freelancer on the Site, the company earns income for making the site accessible to You. You should thus only place orders and payments on the website.
We do not rely on an escrow service from third parties. We offer a truck service that enables us to monitor cash flow from purchasers to freelancers through our own trucking infrastructure. Whenever a buyer makes an order, the money is reserved and locked and cannot be claimed by its author until: a. The buyer recognises that the writer completed the services in full and satisfactory manner by releasing the disclosures of the funds to the authors; b. the writer and buyer agree that the money may be repaid to the buyer; c. If a buyer does not approve the work product of the writer, he/she can request limitless modifications within 14 days. The parties may also opt in the Dispute Resolution Process to address the matter.