Definition of Terms
- “Account” refers to the digital account you open to access our services when you register.
- “Buyer” means those who visit and purchase the services and products on the website for inspection and acquisition.
- “writer” or “freelancer” refers to someone who has agreed to freelance work with the Company to perform research and writing services under the terms of the Company
- “Services” refers to a set price offer promoted just by one of our authors for buyers.
- “Order” refers to projects submitted to our authors by the purchasers.
- “Dispute Resolution Process” means a process that both the buyers and sellers should follow to settle a dispute concerning an order or service.
- “Reserve” indicates pre-payment for sales services provided by the buyer in line with the User Contract and will be made available in accordance with the following section “Milestone Payments.”
- “Seller” means a user who offers, provides, or identifies himself as a Seller on the Site.
- Seller Services refers to all Seller Services.
- “User” means “you” or “your” indicates a person visiting or using the website.
- “User Agreement” means:
(a) Policy reimbursement
(b) Conditions of privacy
(c) All other behavioral codes when utilizing the website.
‘Order status’ defines order advancement on a specific phrase, such as bidding, the writer selected, assigned, edited, delivered, completed, or canceled.
“Revision” refers to the process of requesting adjustments (revisions) to the original and edited versions of the original product
“The support team or support team” refers to the several departments which help our customers.
“The Department of Quality Assurance” or “QAD” refers to a portion of the supporting department which examines product quality and service provision.
Chat is a module that provides communication between the Customer and the Writers.
The checking process is an identity verification process used to confirm the identification of our users to avoid fraud.
SITE PURPOSE And OUR SERVICE
Our organisation is in charge of customised writing, writing of articles and writing dissertations. We ensure that these items are original and contain relevant information source references, in accordance with available criteria for academic reference and citation.
Our customers should only use these products as guidelines and for the purpose of study or research. Nothing on this website shall be used to argue that we consent to infringe our rights to the use of the paper or, without due reference, to reproduce any or all of our research papers. In addition, our organisation will not be liable for or submit any liability arising from unlawful copying or use of our products.
RIGHT PROPRIETARY, PLAGIARISM, & PRISEN TERMS
- We guarantee the original and fully referenced services that we supply in accordance with the referral scheme chosen by the buyer while placing the transaction.
- Electronic copies of the work we submit to our customers should be used for referencing and research purposes. The company shall retain all rights to the products we supply.
- The copies of the material we send to you may not be copied or redistributed without the proper reference or the explicit approval of the company.
- In violation of the aforesaid rules, you exonerate the company of any liability arising out of the illegal use of our products and services.